Kenneth Smith, who got angry when his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend put up a racy photo online, called in a bomb threat to the airport on the ex-boyfriend.
8:30 Show Biz Beat with Ralph
- Ralph gives away some Bellator tickets.
- Charlie Sheen's oldest daughter is pregnant. Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandpa!
- Lindsay Lohan is responsible for 50 thousand dollars in damage to her suite at the W Hotel in Manhatten.
- American Idol premiers tonight and nobody cares.
- Tony Danza barfed on a flight with Kate Upton. Kate was not familiar with Danza's work.
David Chocachi, Baywatch, 45
Roy Jones Jr, Boxer, 44
Kate Moss, skeleton, 39
Joe Flacco, sports somebody, 38
Nick Valensi, The Strokes, 32
Jill Sobule, the original I Kissed a Girl,
Albert Pujols, Anaheim Angels, 34
17:00 Mugs is depressedMugs went to the world premier of The Last Stand to get some hard hitting interviews from big stars. Then, he accidentally reformatted his digital memory card and lost all the footage.
27:00 Michael Schnyder from TVguide.comMichael calls in to talk about the new TV sit-com project that has been offered to Jessica Simpson. Everyone agrees this is a bad idea. Will this ever make the air?
34:00 Nick Kroll InterviewNick is promoting his new show, The Kroll Show. I caught the first episode and it was pretty funny. Nick is definitely a funny dude. You can get the first episode for free on Amazon here:
The Kroll Show, Episode 1, San Diego Diet.
46:40 Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl
|Sound City Soundtrack|
Adam has so much rage for this topic, he only has time to complain about one thing this week:
The Lance Armstrong controversy, but, during his rant, he sneaks in some complaints about paying taxes.
|Dita Von Teese|
1:22:00 Closing Show Biz
- Chip Kelley is the new coach of the Eagles, and Ralph is happy about that.
- Conrad Bain has passed away. We learned that Conrad had a brother named Boner Bain. Whatchoo talkin 'bout, Ralph?
- Russell Crow might be dating famous burlesque performer, Dita Von Teese. Ralph reminds us that she used to date Marilyn Manson, and they discuss possible sterilization procedures.
- One Direction is filming a 3D concert movie. This is going to be directed by Morgan Spurlock. What a weird match-up.