6:30 Show Biz Beat with Ralph Garman
- Britney Spears has a good reason for quitting the X-factor. We are learning that she asked for a 3 million dollar raise, and they said no thank you. However, Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas is offering a sweet 2 year deal over there.
- The Golden Globe parties were the talk of the town, including Damien Lewis doing the Gangnam style dance, and Heidi Klum and Nathan Fillion dancing until Heidi pulled his pants down. Jennifer Lawrence and Brad Cooper were there together and people are speculating that they are dating.
Lisa Lisa (of the Cult Jam), 46
Chad Lowe, 45
Eddie Cahil, CSI, 35
Howie Day, 32
Pittbull, rapper, 32
Scrillix, (whose real name is Sonny), 25
Regina King, 42
Mario Van Peebles, 56
James Nesbitt, 48
In South Korea, they have a theme park and museum dedicated to our favorite modern plumbing implement. The theme park itself is shaped like a toilet, and there are statues of squatting men outside.
The museum is home to the Golden Poop Art Festival. I am serious.
24:30 Dave the King of Mexico talks more about Tonka the WombatAs we discussed previously, Dave went to Austraila, and visited the Billabong Sanctuary in order to hug a wombat. Dave was pretty confident that his visit helped the reportedly depressed creature. The gang was able to reach Tonka by phone, but as you can imagine, they heard some disturbing news.
Fox Sports Radio. Jay covers a myriad of topics, runs through his catalog of impressions, and we all die a little.
44:00 AFRO line highlightsKevin highlights a few AFRO-line calls from fans and listeners, including: taunting the "moist" girl, making fun of Huel Howser, hating Omar, hiding things inside vaginas, where are the Kevin live-read outtakes?, hating on Beer Mug, Bean's Monopoly anxiety, weather panic, and a song by Wing that ends hilariously abruptly.
|Lorenzo Lamas sporting his European Casual Pouch|
49:30 Lorenzo Lamas in StudioLorenzo comes in to talk about the Joe Schmo Show, the development and casting of the show, the stress of not blowing the whole secret, and the European Casual Pouch. If you haven't enjoyed Lorenzo's performance as "Lorenzo" on the show, you are missing out.
1:05:30 Honey Boo Boo's Thanksgiving SpecialAnother timely holiday special for the Honey Boo Boo train wreck. You are going to have to listen to this segment yourself because I can't understand anything these people said. Its a good thing that Bean translates some of what we are hearing. Some of the highlights include 50 opened cans of food, a turkey filled with butter, a chicken named Nugget, and a food fight.
Westboro Baptist Church.
1:30:00 Closing Show Biz Beat
- Top 10 most annoying things you can do at a concert. My personal pet peeve from this list-- people constantly recording on their cellphone. Surrrusly. Apparently Dave the KOM recorded a concert on his iPad.
- Max George, of The Wanted, took Lindsay Lohan home to meet his parents in England last week.
- Kim Kardashian got a police escort to visit Jamba Juice.
- NBC has announced they are giving a sitcom to Jessica Simpson and they compared her comedic style to Lucille Ball. Eff You.